Kraft Heinz introduced a voluntary recall of about 5,760 instances of Capri Solar Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Mix after discovering that diluted cleansing answer contaminated a manufacturing line. The recall solely considers the Wild Cherry taste, however the entire impacted heaps had been offered within the US.
Meaning it’s time to verify your pantry to make sure you and your youngsters don’t drink any contaminated Capri Solar.
Capri Solar Wild Cherry juice recall
Kraft Heinz introduced the Capri Solar Wild Cherry recall on its website. The corporate says it found the problem after receiving “a number of shopper complaints in regards to the style” of the drink. The corporate says it’s already working with retail companions and distributors to take away the recalled merchandise from circulation.
Each time prospects or producers uncover a overseas contaminant in meals merchandise, recollects are sure to observe. One other latest instance considerations sure pizzas that were recalled because they might contain pieces of metal.
The next identifiers will allow you to decide if the Capri Solar in your pantry is a part of the recall:
- Product Measurement: 6.6 FL OZ
- Identify of Product: Capri Solar Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Mix
- Packaging Description: Particular person foil pouches packed in paperboard cartons. Word: Circumstances shipped to retailers embrace 4 cartons which might be shrink-wrapped collectively. The product is offered by the carton at retail.
- Producer Code on Pouch: 25JUN2023 WXX LYY ####. Word: #### can be between 0733-0900 for merchandise affected by this subject. XX could also be 01, 02, 03, 04, 09, or 10. YY could also be 01 by way of 12.
- Producer Code on Carton: 25JUN2023 WXX #### CT1404. Word: #### can be between 0733-1000 for merchandise affected by this subject. XX could also be 01, 02, or 03.
- Carton UPC: 0 8768400100 4
- Case UPC: 87684 00409 00
Every Capri Solar Wild Cherry case has 4 cartons. In flip, every carton has 10 pouches. Meaning the recall impacts about 230,400 pouches of Wild Cherry juice drinks.
What you need to do
Heinz advises prospects who bought the Capri Solar Wild Cherry drinks which might be a part of the recall to not eat the product. They need to return it to the shop they bought it from.
The corporate additionally says consumers can contact Kraft Heinz to find out whether or not their Capri Solar provide is a part of the recall. They will additionally name to obtain reimbursement. You’ll discover contact data at this link.
The recall announcement doesn’t point out any instances of adversarial results after ingesting the contaminated Capri Solar Wild Cherry juice. Nonetheless, should you’re nervous about well-being points or have skilled any signs after ingesting these juices, you need to search recommendations out of your physician.