Cast Moviebox to TV Using Chromecast
One of the most widely used streaming apps is called Moviebox. You can stream all the most recent TV shows and films using Moviebox. The app is similar to a media center with content from all of the top services, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, and others. The list of contents is frequently updated so that users can watch new shows as soon as they go live. The app isn’t officially available on Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store because it isn’t legal, but thanks to the support, it is still active on both the iOS and Android platforms. Use the instructions below to cast this Moviebox content to a TV if you have a Chromecast.
How to Cast Moviebox to Chromecast: A Guide
Make sure your Chromecast is connected to a TV before we start (if you are a beginner). You must first download the Google Home app from your operating system’s app store on either Android or iOS to accomplish that.
Procedures for Casting Moviebox from an Android or iOS Device
- HDMI port on the TV was used to connect Chromecast.
- The system has the Moviebox app (Android/iOS) installed.
- a WiFi connection that is steady. (Confirm that your Chromecast and smartphone are connected to the same wifi network.)
- Connect your Chromecast to your TV to set it up, then, as previously mentioned, configure it using the Google Home app.
- Open the Moviebox app, sign in to the service, or if you don’t already have an account, create one.
- Select the video you want to watch.
- The Cast button is located at the top. Click it. Among the available devices, pick Chromecast.
- After that is finished, you can stream the media to the Chromecast.
- If the Cast button is not visible at the top of the app’s menu, start watching the video and look at the top of the player window.
Read More: What are the Cinema HD Alternative for Android?
Windows/Mac computer Casting
- Chromecast was HDMI-connected to a TV.
- Your device has the Google Chrome browser installed. To learn more, click here.
- a WiFi connection that is steady. (Confirm that your Chromecast and desktop are connected to the same WiFi network.)
- Connect your Chromecast to your TV to configure it. If you have any questions, please refer to the above steps.
- Open the Moviebox website in the Google Chrome browser.
- If you are a new user, log in or create an account.
- By clicking the three-dotted menu in the top right corner of the browser, choose the cast option.
- Choose the Cast to Tab or Cast to Desktop option under the sources tab.
- Choose Chromecast from the list of devices.
- When finished, cast the contents to the television.
The methods listed above are how to Chromecast Moviebox content. Be aware that Moviebox offers a premium subscription for one month, six months, or a year. Additionally, if you want to cast cinema hd v2 for smart tv, you can read our article on the subject. Share this article with your loved ones and friends if you enjoyed it, and then leave a comment below.