Mali Tourist Visa Requirements – Documents, Eligibility
Indian passport holders who are willing to apply for a Mali Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. In the following, you can find Indian Visa for Mali Citizens requirements which mainly include the visa documents and eligibility criteria. General guidelines to be followed at the time of submission of Mali Tourist visa documents are mentioned on the page. For further visa consultation, you can contact BTW Visa Executives.
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
Following is the list of documents required for Mali Tourist visa for Indians.
- It must have minimun two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- The expressions on the face must be neutral, there must not be any kind of smiling of frowning in the photograph.
- Any kind of glasses must not be worn in the photograph.
- The hair must be tied back so that the face is clearly visible.
- The ears must be visible clearly.
- It must not have any headgear worn apart from religious reasons.
- Air TicketAn air ticket is a ticket or pass that is possessed by the Indian Visa for Thai Citizens who is taking a flight for travelling from one location to another.
- If any of the traveler has old passport, it must be submitted along with latest passport.
- It must be original and in a good condition to access the required information.Without the old passport, you cannot get the visa stamp. Professional visa consultation is recommended.
- Bank StatementBank statement is a document that issued from the bank.
- It must be evident of healthy balance amount in the account.
- It must be of your saving bank account for last 6 months.
- means. Professional visa consultation is recommended.
Eligibility for getting Mali Tourist Visa:
In order to be eligible to travel to the country on a visa, you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Be a genuine traveller-You must have a valid and good intention behind travelling to the country.
- Eligible to bear all expenses –You must possess sufficient funds to support yourself and any dependents throughout the stay.
- Reasons to return – You must have strong ties in your home country that will ensure that you will return after your stay.
- Be of good character – You must have a clean criminal track record and be of good character. You may have to provide PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) for the same.
- Be in good health –You must at least meet the minimum health requirements required by the authorities.
- Genuine Purpose
- You must be a genuine travelling enthusiast wanting to explore the country.
- You must already have the necessary travel arrangements made to prove your intention to visit.
Visa Fees for Mali Tourist Visa:
|Single entry Normal||30 days||3 months||3700.0|
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your visa application However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.