Install Netgear EX3700 Extender with Netgear Genie
The Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender is one of the remarkable devices that can enhance the coverage and range of an existing wireless network. The EX3700 extender, which has a design that allows it to be plugged into the wall, is the ideal answer to all of your Wi-Fi-related problems. It is great for ensuring that your devices remain connected as you move around your house and work with any basic WiFi network.
You have a Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender, but you have no idea how to set it up. Fret not! This tutorial will guide you through the steps necessary to do a Netgear extender setup using the Netgear genie smart wizard. Let’s get started.
Prerequisites for Netgear EX3700 Extender Setup
Before continuing with the setup of the Netgear EX3700, you need to ensure that you have the following requirements on hand:
• An internet connection with a fast download and upload speed
• An Ethernet cable
• The most recent version of a web browser
• Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender
As soon as you gather the items indicated above, you will be able to successfully install the Netgear EX3700 range extender using the www.mywifiext.net web address.
Netgear EX3700 Extender Setup Using Netgear Genie
Permit us to walk you through the process of setting up the Netgear EX3700 extender by using the Netgear genie wizard:
1. Position your Netgear range extender in an area of your home that is organized. If at all feasible, you should maintain your WiFi range extender in the same room as your primary WiFi router.
2. Position the extender in a location that has a significant distance from any equipment that might potentially cause interference, such as metal items, electronic appliances, water resources, and reflective surfaces.
3. Plug one end of the power adapter into an available wall socket, then connect the other end of the adapter to the Netgear extender.
4. Power up your Netgear EX3700 extender and wait for the LED to turn solid green when it has powered up.
5. At this point, you should get an Ethernet cable and use it to connect your Netgear EX3700 extender to the WiFi network in your home.
If www.mywifiext.net refused to connect, try connecting the devices wirelessly.
6. Start a desktop or portable computer by turning it on and then connecting it to a WiFi network. To accomplish this, launch the network manager on your personal computer (PC) and locate the WiFi network to which you wish to connect. Click on the Connect button located next to the name of the WiFi network.
7. Once your machine has been successfully linked to a network, open a web browser on it. Always make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version of your web browser. If you do not correct this, you may get error pop-ups.
8. In the address box, type www.mywifiext.net, and then click the Enter key on your keyboard.
9. You will then be sent to the login page for the Netgear EX3700.
If you are unable to access the mywifiext login page and instead encounter error messages, you should clear the cache, cookies, trash files, and browsing history in the web browser that you are utilizing. Still, if things are not working and you are getting mywifiext not working issues, try using the default IP address.
10. You will notice here two blank fields for your username and password respectively. After providing the requested information, click the login button.
11. Once you have successfully logged in, the Netgear genie setup wizard will appear.
12. To set up and install your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender, follow the on-screen directions as you navigate through the process.
That wraps it up! Installing your Netgear EX3700 wireless range extender is possible when done in this manner. Now is the time to join all of your WiFi-capable devices to the recently upgraded and expanded Netgear extender network.